Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ms. Jupiter


So my roommates and I have a house joke that comes up every month. So when girls live together they usually start to cycle at the same time. So when we got here everyone started to cycle with me. This means a couple of things: One, that all of us are PMS-ing at the same time. Two, one of my roommates actually had Aunt Flo come twice in one month (waaaay out stepping her bounds if you ask me) because of my feminine influences. And three, that apparently my cycle is liked unto the planet Jupiter whose gravitational pull is so strong that it has not only one, but many, moons in orbit. Sometimes my gravitational pull gets not only my roommates, but it drags my emotions into orbit too. Lately, it has been a very tense time in Jupiter’s gravitational field… if that makes any sense at all. My gravitational strength is getting to be too much – even for me!

Please write a letter to Jupiter, just like you would to Santa Clause, asking for my body (For Piglet) to have less power. Thank you.

With love from India,

Jaci

No comments:

Post a Comment